Thursday, July 31, 2008

Wright Family Reunion 2008!

So we are finally in Gatlinburg, TN! Every year, coming up on the first weekend in August our family makes the trip down here for the great Wright Family Reunion! (That's my mom's side of the family for those who don't know.) My family started this really cool tradition in 1989, making the first trip after my great-grandfather passed away. This year, with the 20th annual Wright Family Reunion, Great-'Grandma Linnie' and the rest of our gang will total a little over 50 I believe! We arrived earlier today (Wednesday) and the rest will trickle in throughout the rest of the week, with everyone lounging and talking by the pools, catching up while doing some shopping and going out to dinner in various small groups, ...could you imagine trying to get reservations in Gatlinburg for 50?!?! This year my brother will be making the trip for the first time in about 5 years! I'm so excited that all four of us could finally go somewhere together!!


This is my branch of the Wright Family!
Hopefully more pictures will soon be coming!

No comments: