Sunday, November 2, 2008

Such a fun weekend!

So it's been a LONG while since my last post... but yesterday we had our Fall Festival at Bullitt Lick and it was soo much fun! Everyone had a blast! I don't have any pictures of the fall festival but I know there were several cameras there!

Then later that night as some of the college kids were putting things away and breaking down stages, we thought...'we're all here, the nights early, why don't we hang out?' So we put our minds together to try and think of something todo.. when the nice JimBob came out to check on us and said we could use their fire pit and have a bon fire!!! Such a Good Idea!! So Jacob and I headed off on a Kroger run to get smores supplies, while Kyle made a White Castle run (you have to remember... we are college kids.. haha) There were a couple of musicians (Kyle, Dan, and Chris) within our group and after a few smores for everyone we were able to enjoy some wonderful music. We then proceeded to star gaze, which I have not done in YEARS! And then headed up to my house for a very serious round of... PICTIONARY!

All in all... we had a BLAST!! Hope you enjoy the few pictures I took of the bonfire (there were more but they were blurry) and again a special thanks to JimBob and Missy for letting us use their fire pit and back yard!










No comments: