Sunday, February 8, 2009

Back home!

So we are finally back home. A group from our church had the opportunity to go to Thailand and it was amazing and very eye opening. The Lord has called me to missions, of that I have been sure of for years, but on this trip He has really given me a heart for children and women, especially for the women on the streets. Prostitution run rampid where we were at and the Lord has really given me a heart for the women and especially the girls that are involved. I want to be able to reach them. I want to know them and to share the saving grace of Christ with them.
The Lord has also been teaching me over the past 2 months or so to trust Him and to really have Faith. Not just to know what faith is, but to believe it and practice it in my heart. It has been a slow process but I'm grateful for it as I know the Lord is shaping me and molding me through it and will continue to grow me into who He wants me to be.

No comments: