Saturday, August 22, 2009

Wrong...

So, this re-entry thing seems to be getting worse, not better. I feel...wrong... I'm in the wrong city, wrong continent, the wrong country! Everybody keeps telling me, that the Lord has me here for right now, and I agree with that, I know God is sovereign, but he's definately teaching me that I am not supposed to stay here. I can't wait till I get to go, not only back to the Philippines but to wherever else God sends me! Right now, I def. feel that He is calling me back to the Philippines for my next travel and I am so ready to just jump on a plane and be on my way!! Right now, the only thing I can do is pray and that is exactly what I've been doing, praying for the Philippines, the ministry going on there, and everyone involved; and that is what I ask of anyone that is reading this, please pray! Pray for GH, the kids, the group of guys, the family that runs GH, Kuya Bernardo and the Malabon ministry.


No comments: