Tuesday, December 15, 2009

December 15, 2009

So it is finally here. Today is the 15th, and tomorrow morning I board the plane en route to Manila, Philippines. Today and tomorrow morning is as my momma always says, is going to be very bittersweet. While on one hand I am leaving my family and friends, my sweet church family, and my familiar surroundings; I'm also going where God is calling me, going back to another family, my sweet filipino family he has placed in my life, a family with nearly 40 little children and about 2o brothers! I've been counting down the days for months in anticipation of tomorrow, biting at the bit to get back, but at the same time, cherrishing each moment here with my dear family that God has so graciously given me.

I will be arriving in Manila Thursday night (Thursday morning KY time) and will hopefully be posting an update soon.

But in the meantime, here are some of my favorite pictures over the past 4 1/2 months that I spent at home in KY!






1 comment:

Kasie Ralston said...

I miss you all! We will be praying for you.