Friday, October 16, 2009

2 Months!

I leave in 2 months to head back to the Philippines and I am absolutely stoked! I'm stoked not only to see everyone that I've missed so much, but also because I know and am confident in the fact that God is leading me in this! I know that this journey is without a doubt where He is calling me, and that feeling is absolutely AMAZING! To know without a doubt that this voyage to the other side of the world is God's will... this brings about such a calm, such a peace, such an EXCITEMENT! I have a calm and peace knowing that I'm not making some huge mistake, and at the same time I am so excited to see what God is planning to do. I know He is going to do great things; He is going to teach me great things; He is going to show me great things.
Okay, so I would be lying if I didn't admit that I'm also super excited about seeing those precious children and my wonderful friends.

And with all this in mind that I'm eagerly counting down these two months!

To God be the Glory!

No comments: