Wednesday, October 21, 2009

MY OH MY!!!

Do you ever have those wonderful days when you are literally speechless when you think of the many blessings you have been given!!??? Don't get me wrong, I see these blessing and am aware of how wonderfully God has blessed me everyday, but today I just seem to be breathless over it!!! I go to speak and I just stare in awed silence over how great my GOD has been to me! And the amazing thing is even if He takes everything I hold dear away...HE is still such a GREAT GOD who will always hold me in His hands, in the bad times but also in the good! Oh how great is HIS amazing Grace!

In the last 24 hours I have just been overwhelmed at how wonderful and faithful God is! There are so many things going on in my life (as is the case with most everyone these days) and to be able to just stop and be aware of how AWESOME our God is and to see how much He cares about little O' me in this huge world we live in ... its breath-taking!!!

No comments: