Wednesday, November 11, 2009

5 weeks...

I leave in 5 weeks. I can't believe I'm so close, but yet I still feel so far away! I know this time that I have with my dear family and friends is oh so special, for once I am gone, I will be there for a long while. However, when one knows where God is calling, its hard not to be excited, especially when there are sweet precious children involved! I think of the children that I left when I came back to the United States and my heart breaks for them. They have already experienced so much abandonment, but still opened their hearts to me... and I left. There was no way to explain to the them that I had to go to my home for a short time, but that they would always be in my heart! There was no way to convey to them how much of my heart they had captured! There was no way to tell them that I would be back as soon as I could to hold them in my arms once again! There is no way of telling them today that I'm planning on coming back soon! There is no way to tell them that I'm on my way, eagerly counting down the days till I see their smiling faces and their mending spirits again!!!
Oh babies, toddlers, and children of Gentle Hands...I miss you dearly! I will be counting down the days of these long 5 weeks!
To God be the Glory ~

No comments: