Monday, November 23, 2009

The Great Filipino Weekend... in the US.

This past weekend I had the delightful opportunity to be graced with the presence of Jordan and Kyla, two girls that were on my team this summer in the Philippines. This summer started out with us meeting for the first time in the airport... and ended with us all being the best of friends! God certainly hand picked our group this summer, as was evident early on, as we all just clicked and fit together wonderfully, which was key with the emotionally tough summer we had. Unfortunately, only 3/4 of our team was here this summer as Courtney was unable to make the trip.
This past Sunday night I also had the opportunity to share with my church about my trip this summer to the Philippines and about my plans to return soon. I'm so grateful to have a church family that is so faithful to support me in this journey God has taken me on and is always faithful to remember me in their prayers. Their outpooring of love, support, and encouragement is such a treasure to me! Below the other pictures is the video from this summer that I shared with them.
This morning Kyla and Jordan headed back to their homes...states away. They've yet to be gone a full 24 hours and I already miss them dearly and am already anticipating seeing them again in the coming months! And of course... as with most of my posts.. here are the pictures:

The whole team this summer!



Me, Kyla, and Jordan this summer!

And Below: The most recent pictures!

Me and my grandparents after my share service.
And this is a little video of my trip this summer!

No comments: