Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas Eve Eve!















Forewarning: This was supposed to be posted yesterday, but due to difficult internet connections I was unable to post. Thanks for understanding! Enjoy!


Another one of my favorite childhood traditions... wishing everyone a


Merry Christmas Eve Eve!!!

Ever since I knew that Eve meant the day before, I always wished my momma and everyone I saw a Merry Christmas Eve Eve, the eve of Christmas Eve!

I hope that everyone had as wonderfully fun and as oh-so-dependent on God day as I had. Can't exactly go into details, but the end is basically the same ending as all the other times.. GOD IS GOOD!!

(P.S. - I tried to post pics, and it is not letting me, I'll try to post them again later. Thanks!)


~ To God Be the Glory!

No comments: