Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Friends!




The Lord has been helping me realize how blessed I am in the area of my friends! I have been blessed with several special friends over the years but there are two that have had a wonderful impact on my life and have become so dear to me, Mrs. Emily Baugh and Miss Tracey House. I've blogged about Emily before and how close we are, as we have been best friends for years and years, knowing each other since we were little. However, more recently the Lord thought I needed another very special best friend and has brought Tracey into my life. Tracey and I pretty much collided into each other.. with neither of us really expecting to become close friends. Me and Tracey started working at UPS at the same time and went through training together and have been working pretty much side by side since August 2007. However it wasn't untill the past six months - year that we have really gotten close. Someone recently actually commented that they didn't see me and Tracey as friends, but more as sisters...this is oh so true, but the funny thing was it took this comment to open both of our eyes to the reality of how close we really are. I'm so thankful for her! This girl is truly a wonderful woman of God, always encouraging me in my walk with Christ and always a listening ear when I need to vent or to think out loud. And of course... she's NEVER scared to be silly/crazy with me! (FYI: We are known for being silly and, as you may have already seen, taking silly-face pictures!) Enjoy SOME of our MANY pictures!

I'm so thankful for this wonderul friend the Lord has blessed me with!

No comments: