Friday, May 1, 2009

May...

So this week has been sort of a blur. I finished up all of my final online exams, bringing me to the joyous end of this semester. However, on Wednesday the grandmother of my best friend, Emily, passed away. Grandma Hasty as she was called by many, myself included, was one of the sweetest ladies I've ever known, also with a tremendous amount of spunk that I found refreshingly admirable. This was bittersweet time, as we will miss her, but are thankful that she is now with the Lord. As May comes upon us, marks my last month before I will be leaving to go the Philippines for two months. I'm trying to spend as much time with friends and family as possible during this time, as I know I will be holding dear to the memories I make during this coming month while I'm gone. Fortunately, I should be able to have access to the internet while I'm there. I will try to blog and keep up to date on what's going on, but I'm not sure how well that will work out, we'll just have to wait and see.

No comments: