Tuesday, February 12, 2013

She's no longer a baby, no longer a toddler, but I see, as she zips here and there, as she solves her problems mentally on her own, as she makes observations... I see she's no longer a baby, she's a little girl, who's rapidly growing up.


She's learning to do puzzles... actually she's a complete wiz at them.  She loves them and has such an eye, piecing the surrounding colors together.

She loves books.

She still loves her babies, just as much as ever, but now..she's teaching them to read, as her teachers are teaching her.

She's beginning to find her style and loves her hair things.

She still has that infectious laugh, that comes from way down deep within her.

She that has captivated my heart, but she is longing for more, she deserves more than I am allowed to give.

I love her, so I must want what is best for her.  But she has a complete death grip on my heart.

How do you begin to let go of your very own heart?

No comments: