Monday, February 25, 2013

Tsk Tsk...Sayang...

Sayang.

That's the word.

Can we all just say it together, just once, come on.. you can do it. Sayang... ready...

 "SAYANG!!!"

That's it! Good job.. now that we know everyone can say it... let's let that word go. For good.

For those that don't know, Sayang (Not sure if my spelling is right) is a tagalog word that means and can be used just like 'useless', pointless, worthless.  I have heard this word more times in the last week than I care to remember.

That has been the word of choice for several people when they learn of the new chapter I'm starting.  Due to a number of different issues, I'm in the process of moving back to KY.  I'll be finishing my degree there, possibly changing majors.  I can't go into all the details, but I've been praying about this for months and now God has been very clear to show me 'The time is now'.  And so... I'm wrapping things up here and moving back as soon as possible.  That also means . . . I'm withdrawing from this semester of school, and at the time of making that decision there was a little over a month left. . . and that is when the word of choice comes into play... 'tsk tsk.. sayang'.

And now I'd like to address that issue. . . I'm sorry if you think the last several months have been useless and amount to nothing because I don't finish the semester out.  I'm sorry you feel that I'm throwing things away.  I'm sorry you feel that the last months were pointless, but I disagree.

These past months have consisted of:
- smiles
-giggles
-laughter
-tears
-times of saddness
-times of joy
-times of prayer
-times of healing
-times of obedience
-times of learning

I have learned, I have heard, I have obeyed, now I hear... and I am obeying also.  Now I'm dropping everything once again to run after Him and where He's calling me to.


1 comment:

Rhyan said...

I want to you "meet" my friend Lauren. Especially read this post, it's reminding me so much of your struggle right now. I know you'll get lost in her blog so make sure you have some hours free to read ;)

http://asojourningsoul.blogspot.com/2012/04/impossible-calling.html