Saturday, February 6, 2010

What is playing in my head...

Bridge from the song Hosannah by Hillsong:

Heal my heart and make it clean
Open up my eyes to the things unseen
Show me how to love like you have loved me
Break my heart for what is yours
Everything I am for your kingdom's cause
As I walk from earth into eternity

Lead Me to the Cross by Hillsong:

Savior I come
Quiet my soul remember
Redemptions hill
Where Your blood was spilled
For my ransom
Everything I once held dear
I count it all as lost

Chorus:
Lead me to the cross
Where Your love poured out
Bring me to my knees
Lord I lay me down
Rid me of myself
I belong to You
Oh Lead me, lead me to the cross


You were as I
Tempted and tried
Human
The word became flesh
Bore my sin and death
Now you're risen
Everything I once held dear
I count it all as lost

1 comment:

The Sampler Family said...

Brittany,

I just wanted to say thank you for writing this blog. You have encouraged me so much. I saw your mom last week and she told me about it. I am praying for you today as you serve the Lord by being Jesus to these precious children. Know that your labor is not in vain and that you are being prayed for today.

God sees every act (small or big) that you do for these children. I love you and am so proud to be your sister-in-Christ.

Much love,
Jessica Sampler