Sunday, February 28, 2010

In the arms of Jesus...


.. that's where my baby is. This afternoon around 2:20 pm my dear Pamela flew to Jesus. I praise God that Jesus is holding her and loving on her right now. I'm eagerly awaiting the day when I'll see my sweet baby once again!
I'd like to thank everyone for all the prayers, love, and encouragement that Pamela and I received over these last few weeks! They meant so much and we are so grateful! I can't say thank you enough!!
Oh, my dear Pamela, I love you and can't wait till I see you again!

Pamela
Dec. 2009 - February 28, 2010
~ To God Be the Glory!

1 comment:

Wherever HE Leads We'll Go said...

I rejoice with you that Pamela is now healed and in the arms of her Creator. I also weep with you at this loss. I praise God that you were there to give her love! I have no doubt that she could feel it and it was a sweet blessing to her.

We are praying for you. We pray that God will give you comfort and peace that surpasses all understanding. We pray that He will give you the strength to continue to be His hands and feet to those little ones! What a wonderful example you have set for your church family by being a willing servant of the Lord!