Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Final Farewell...

Today I said my final farewell to Pamela. I can't wait till I see her again, never to say farewell again! I can't wait till I see her again, to worship our Maker and Heavenly Father side by side for all of eternity.

Oh my dear Pamela, you will always be with me as long as I live, until the day I finally see you again.

Thank you Lord, for the precious time you gave me with Pamela. Thank you for working her into my heart for the rest of my life, thank you for allowing me to be her Mommy! Thank you for privelage to be able to love her and care for her during her short time on Earth. Thank you Lord for your mercy and grace in taking her to heaven and relieving her pain forever! Thank you for the love and compassion you have shown both me and my little girl that you blessed me with! May I live every moment of my life to bring glory to you. May I worship you in every situation You bring me to!

~ To God Be the Glory!

1 comment:

Kasie Ralston said...

Britanny, I love you so much. It is an honor to know you, and to see the work you are doing for the Lord. You have been such a godly example to us all through your selfless service in the orphanage. We will continue to pray for you!

Your sister-Kasie Ralston