Saturday, July 31, 2010

Hey...

So, every day when I go down to the Toddlers and see them and they swarm my legs and yell "Hiya!!" or "HIIII!!" or whatever they want to say as a greeting for that day, I most always respond to each of them either "Hi (name of child)!" or more often "Hi baby!"

Well this past week, I walked down through the play area and Augustine, oh my precious little boy that is starting to love talking, looks at my from where he's playing and with a smirk and about as much game that can come from an almost-3-year-old says, "Hey baby.."
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Have I mentioned that I love these kids!?!?! They make my heart so happy! I love watching them grow and discover new words and phrases!!


~ To God Be the Glory!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brittany,
Thank you for loving on these kiddo's! (I can remember when you were about that same age in my SS class!!) I can't imagine how hard it will be to leave them in a few weeks. We are praying for you and your safe trip home. God has an amazing plan for you and we look forward to seeing how it unfolds.
Blessings,
The Pressley's

Anonymous said...

Britt,

This is sooo funny! He sounds so adorable (as they all do)! Thanks for sharing this story! I absolutely love hearing all of these!!!

Love you lots!!!
Momma