Thursday, October 28, 2010

I was dreading this day...

I knew it would probably come eventually...

I mean at some point, it just becomes ineveitable...

Impossible to avoid...

And here it is...

My sweet precious toddlers (well one in particular) has learned a new word... and is delighting in using the word... no.

:)

Right now, Mr A is still just testing it out.. but he's been testing that word inparticular more and more the last couple days. Each time, I try to gently explain that its not nice and respectful, that he needs to obey... but honestly.. ya'll know.. how often does that 'reason' work???

So... we'll see how it goes...right now that adorable cute aspect is still there...but I know it won't last for long. Soon instead of a no.. it will be a NO!

Oh LORD, give me wisdom and grace. This is yet another new chapter in my life, lead me through this chapter as You have done in the past, never leaving me, always faithful.

~ To God Be the Glory!

No comments: