Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I knew her face...but that was all.

I remember her face. Every time I would scan the crowd.. your face would make my eyes snap back to your face. Your face looked like another one I knew.. another face that I loved.. another face that I came to know when we took her away from your home in 2009. I knew then that we were saving her life... now I know we saved her... now.. that your old sibling went to Jesus.. and now that you have made the journey to Jesus yourself. I knew your face, but I never knew your name, I never knew the weight of you in my arms.. your parents would not let you anywhere near us... I often thought of you and hoped they had made changes for your sake, that they would make it possible for you to at least live... changes were not made.. but you are now safe with Jesus. No more worries. No more scariness. No more bad. You are safe in the arms of Jesus now.

RIP baby...I knew your face.. but that was all I knew.

~ To God Be the Glory!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My oh my Brittany,

Praying that God continues to give you His peace that passes all understanding...His peace while you process everything that you are experiencing!

May He continue to be lifted high in all that you do~~~For HIS Glory!

Love you lots!!!
Momma