Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Life and Death

I've said it before I'll say it again... the life I live now is life and death. Life and death every day. Yesterday, on Valentine's Day, I posted early how I was remembering this time last year as my dear Pamela started down the road to Heaven.

As I was posting, I knew another one of our precious little ones at GH, Christian, was about to turn that same corner. I was also told that yesterday afternoon, I would be needed to go and pick up a new baby from a hospital.

I went, and while I was bringing this new little one home, Christian, made his way to his heavenly home with Jesus.

While we grieve our loss of his life, we rejoice.. oh we rejoice.. that Christian is no longer in any pain, he is finally free, free to run and jump and play in Heaven! He is FREE!!

While we still feel all these emotions, we will carry on.. for there are more just like Christian. More waiting to feel love for the first time in their life. More waiting to know what it means to be held, to be loved, to be cherrished, to be safe, to be full, to be at peace. More just like the precious baby boy I brought home yesterday.

~ To God Be the Glory!

No comments: