Sunday, February 27, 2011

"You're finally free baby.. fly to Jesus" ... 1 year later

"You're finally free baby...fly to Jesus."

Staring at the blank "New Post" page... oh what to put...

I spent last week in a dream land, beautiful beaches, unbelievable beauty.

Now I am at the start of a new week.

The week starts.. with today.

It was a year ago that I said those words. After waiting hours, days, weeks... the time finally came to say those words, to say my final goodbye to my baby.

When I said those words.. you were already there.. I didn't need to say any of it.. but for my own sake, I did.

If I were poetic, I'd put a wonderful poem up here.
If bold, I'd write a wonderful song.
If artistic, a beautiful drawing.

But I am none of these things, I'm simply the one who was to be your mommy. I am simply the one whose heart is full of love for you my daughter. I am simply the one blessed enough to call you mine. I am simply the one who has cried over and over for my selfish loss.

I am simply your mommy that loves you more than anyone else on this earth.

You Pamela give me motivation to keep loving... to dig deeper for the extra love in my heart... to keep going. Because I know in my heart, that there are more just like you baby, there are more little ones alone... waiting...

I love you so much Pamela Santos... I've seen it.. I've seen the day when the LORD will place you in my arms again... dreaming of that day as Jesus takes us both into His arms and we will worship Him forever more!




~ To God Be the Glory!

1 comment:

Rosie said...

i like both of the music videos ate brittany