Sunday, March 6, 2011

I will worship.

Always smiling... even at bedtime.. especially at bedtime.. when that little boy is supposed to be sleeping. But no.. Rammy is giggling from his bed. I wonder what he's thinking about to make him laugh so much.. maybe the simple fact that he's supposed to be sleeping right now is what has him shrieking with giggles.

I give him yet another.."Rammy.. it's time to sleep now.. You need to lay down and sleep." And eventually he settles, with his green knit blankie either curled up under his arm, or draped over the side of his head, as if warming his ear.

My chest hurts with the weight of my heart simply sifting through the many memories in my head to write this post.

I've known him since my beginning at GH. I remember when I first met him.. he was not yet walking.. now he runs, shaky.. but he runs! We put in his case study that he was nonverbal.. and he was. Never a word, he had his own jibber-jabber as all the toddlers do.. but no actual words. So we began sign language with all the toddlers. Then about two weeks ago.. we are leaving the barber shop after he was brave boy and got his hair cut and I said ' tell Kuya, bye and thank you' ... My mouth fell open as everyone in the barber shop heard and saw Rammy sign AND SPEAK "Bye-bye, Thank You!"!!!!!

A couple days later sign and word "Baby" while pointing to his beloved baby doll!!! The baby doll that is so worn.. the biggest testimony to how much he loves it! A testimony to its incredible value!

December 2009, "We really need to start praying for God to raise up families for Kim and Rammy. If we can find the families, we can find anyone families". Ate C made this comment to me in December 2009, knowing that it would be extremely difficult to find families for these two precious treasures, due to their special needs. I started that very day praying boldly in faith asking God to raise up those families and bring them.

The first part of the prayer was answered in November 2010 when Kimberly went home with her forever family.

The second part, regarding Rammy,... will be answered this week!

Oh God is good!!

My wise father once (many times) said, "When we pray to God for something, we can't be upset when he makes it happen" (Not sure those are the exact words, but definately the jist of it).

I prayed for Rammy's family, and now that God has looked upon my request with favor...I will rejoice. I will worship. I will be happy even as the tears roll down my face.

Praise God... another hard goodbye yet.. I will worship.

This is the life I am called to, it is hard, it is FULL of tears and trials, some say depressed, but I am privelaged that the Lord has called me to this task. In all situations, I will worship.

~ To God Be the Glory!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And I am privileged to be your momma! My heart aches when your heart aches and my heart rejoices when your heart rejoices! It amazes me to see how God is working in and through you...and yes it does involve a lot of tears sometimes. But we will worship God, even in and through our tears!

All for His Glory!

I love you, precious daughter!


Momma

N.E. said...

I just saw Rammy's mom's blog and am just beside myself with emotions now that they finally met that beautiful child! I will pray for comfort for you, Brittany, as you say good-bye once again to a child you have invested in with your heart and soul.
I know Rammy's family is grateful for all you have done for him. Thanks to his sign, he call tell them what he needs! That is a priceless gift!